Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm baaaack!

Hello me lovelies…It’s been a while.

Firstly, I was away on one of the best holidays evas. I am still mourning that it is over. Me, Adamski, Jenni “Happy Pizza” B, Rita, Phil, and Daniela spent two weeks in Singapore, Cambodia, and Thailand.

I can’t even cull any highlights because there were too many. Although the sea kayak (that I wasn’t in) tipping over was highly entertaining. Phil kicking me in my girly parts in the pool was not. And for a pale, freckly kid who likes Asian food ok but doesn’t love it, I did great! No sunburns or food pukes to report. (I did stick mostly to chicken fried rice.)

Secondly, home again and the big move. There were some unpleasantries exchanged with crazy landlady, some security camera recorded breaches, and we are so out of there. It was a great place but not worth the crazy that was wrought upon us.

We’re still swimming under boxes in the new place, which I would define as having “character.” And by character, I do mean that the whole place slants, there’s not a single right angle in there (including sockets strangely enough), and you can actually take out the individual bricks from the wall (but I wouldn’t recommend it because the place might collapse).

Hope to see you all there sometime soon!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I forgot to ask, did the red tin ever surface during the packing?

PS - love your new apartment!

Anonymous said...

Jeff- it never did. highly suspicious if you ask me.