Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Binny & Floyd

My old friends Bert and Steve, whom Jeff renamed Binny and Floyd once upon a time, have been located. We lost touch about 7 years ago maybe.

Now, they're living in Vermont and I just went up for the weekend. Vermont is magical. I could live there. Hiking. Camping. Bird Watching. Porch Sitting. Cool as.

We're going back up there in early October for this scary nighttime maze through a corn field, which I am assured is scary as crap. Anyone wanna come with?

4 comments:

turkey said...

Do they still carry all of those indigestion remedies?

Nocturnal Admission said...

Hard to tell turkey...we didn't really leave the porch...but I'm guessing it's a safe bet.

Anonymous said...

Corn maze!? I'm in! What part of VT are they in?

Anonymous said...

They're in Montpelier outside of Burlington. We're going the weekend of Oct 4th