Friday, November 2, 2007

I hate this crap but I'm doing it anyway

Here we go....

pop-o-matic "tagged" me on Friday and here is what I have to do:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Well, I just did "A" and "B" above so here are my 5 random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. I hate pickles (they're soaked in evil)
2. I have a little man in my head sitting on a stool who sometimes rides a bike
3. I hate these fill in the answers and then forward it type of things
4. I ate couscous for the first time in 25 years the other day
5. I have recently developed a snoring problem

I would like to tag the same people that Jeff did - because I don't know any other people that would read this and I'm saving everyone the trouble of duplicating efforts. I guess I really only did part Ba

3 comments:

Jeff said...

you didn't even link to me you idiot.

Nocturnal Admission said...

I don't know how to do it

JDizzle said...

maybe the little man makes you snore.

I LOVE pickles. mmmmm