Monday, November 19, 2007

Our new house

Since we moved in 8 months ago, we have a) never found a home for some stuff and b) added to the piles because we're slobs.

Well, no more peoples.

The idea of 13 people over for american turkey day got us in motion on sunday.

Since then, adam has spent much time staring at his newly organized pantry.

And I have spent equal time admiring the new "black-n-white" study.... And looking for the little red tin. Alas. Curses. Foiled again.


Happy American Holiday. And now an ode to JB on Thanksgiving with love.

Happy thanksgiving to you
Happy thanksgiving to you
Happy Turkey Day, dear JB
Happy gobbles to you.

We miss you JenniB

xxxxx

3 comments:

JenniB said...

OH MY GOD!!!! I love the Turkey Day song. I am very jealous of your Thanksgiving Day festivities!! I want to hear all about it.

Miss you like nobody's business.

Luv me

Jeff said...

Damn that elusive red tin.

turkey said...

I'm sure that I'm late or early or something, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mama's special girl can't keep track of Thanksgiving since it's always changing dates and it just throws me off! I hope you have the BEST day ever and I can't wait to see you for New Years! XOXO