Monday, February 4, 2008

Out damn spot!

Ater all this time, I can't believe I never blogged about the crazy landlady. So many good stories, but most of you probably already know them.

But last night, we were served notice.

That's right. As we were showing our superbowl guests out [smoking a cigarette], Crazy Wendy came up to us and informed us that she wasn't renewing our lease.

Why you ask? So did we.

a) We smoke. In the back of the garden as agreed to with Crazy Wendy.
b) We don't do enough to upkeep the garden. In the dead of winter. With snow on the ground.
c) We don't check the communal mailbox often enough.
d) It's just not working out.

So, we leave in 2 weeks for a glorious 2 week holiday. Come back. And have to be out 2 weeks later. Good times!

The real sucky part is that I love this apartment.

: (

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm sure you will find something even better without an insane landlady.

JDizzle said...

OMG! That's crazy! I love your place too. That sucks.