Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to the BeginAgain

Have been absent because husband decided to go and get hisself some back surgery. Recuperating now, but for those of you who know me as decidedly unsentimental, you should have seen me last thu/fri...Nothing but love man

Anyway, thank god I'm over that. Much love to Seth/Jeff for maintaining my sanity! And the tonka truck!

Also, thanks to Jeff and Seth for supplying my latest Nocturnal Admission (following)...makes me think I likely fell asleep before they left, which is kinda rude...but then again, I'm over it.

Friday (the past one) at 1:02 a.m.

"Yeah...ha...ha...(giggling) yeah good stuff"

"aw yeah dingleberry"

"pthyph"

I can confirm, or at least assume, that the dingleberry was Jeff.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Were we over at your house on Friday?

Anonymous said...

No. Why do you ask?

JDizzle said...

I hope Adam is feeling better.

Nocturnal Admission said...

Jess -- he's got the pain pills; it's me you should be worrying about

JDizzle said...

Can you send me some?