Friday, October 19, 2007

The Germolene Gene gets lost on the way to a funeral

When my grandfather died some years back (father to Aunty Evil), my dad (the Germolene Gene) hopped on a plane from America straight to England for the funeral.

We weren't really too sure how long he would be gone or when to expect him back.

However, we were rather surprised when, 6 days later, my grandmother called us to ask what happened to him.

I can't remember if we actually got confirmation of this or whether we just decided it was the likely reason...but either way, he never left London for the trip up north. Apparently, he was held hostage in a London pub for a week or so.

GG Rules!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

That sounds like something that might happen to you and I. Especially if I have to drive.

Nocturnal Admission said...

You have a point there

JDizzle said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jeff said...

Tag your it!

Go to my blog to find out what you have to do.