Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where's my other grandma?

We covered the Nanna in depth, but that's got me to thinking about my paternal grandmother - Grandma, as we like call her.

Grandma was happily living in a retirement home for a few years. And then one day, my Aunty Evil came and took her away. After that Aunty Evil took care of stole all Grandma's money.

Some time passed (just like gas) and then Aunty Evil told us that Grandma had died.

Six months previously.

And she wouldn't tell any of us where she was buried.

This was about 15 years ago, and to this day, I don't think anyone knows where Grandma is resting. Or Aunty Evil for that matter.

3 comments:

JDizzle said...

Face it Kel, your Grandma faked her own death to avoid willing you any money. She and her nest egg are living comfortably on some Mediterranean island, far away from your grubby little hands.

Jeff said...

I think jdizzle might be on to something. Or just on something.

Anonymous said...

Confession: She left it all to me. The only stipulation is that we have soup as a first course for every meal. Even breakfast.

GG#1